Sunday, May 17, 2015

Lady to Lady Introduction!

Hello Everyone!
First, my name is Micaela! I am a rising freshman (sorta) at Eastern Michigan University! My major is biology and I am a minor in women's studies, psychology, and health and illnesses! I am currently in summer classes at Washtenaw Community College taking Ceramics, Cultural Anthropology, Calculus, and Gen Chem 1! My intended path is medical school and I want to be a maternal fetal medicine physician!
This summer, along with running Lady to Lady, I am an intern in a pediatric office working with nutrition and I am volunteering at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital and Hope Clinic! I will also be volunteering in mentoring young women and volunteering in stopping sex trafficking! I have an amazing summer ahead of me.

Anyways, I am operating Lady to Lady in the hope that I can provide valuable advice to women concerning their health. This of course is not just health relating to female genitalia, but health statistics that are important for women such as risk for heart disease and stroke as well as cancer and obesity.
I will be releasing articles once a week that I write! I have a health background and I will leave sources, so I'm reputable! Check back here on Saturdays for new weekly articles! I'm hoping to release semi weekly as soon as I have the time!
I am looking to turn Lady to Lady into something AMAZING so if you're a high school, undergraduate, or graduate student and you're interested in writing with me, shoot me at email at msteve32@emich.edu! I will hook you up and we will have a great time writing together.

I can't wait to get the ball rolling; this is going to be amazing!

- Micaela

No comments:

Post a Comment